- One-piece swimsuits : our Must-Have !
- Pool Party !
- Famest, the fashionistas app !
- Let's go to L.A. !
- Chanel brings the catwalk to Cuba
Summer weather is coming and it's time to go on holidays for some of us.
So we have done a list of advices to adopt if you want to prepare your skin for the sun in order to optimize your tan at its highest.
Obviously, you still have to put some solar cream before every sun exposure.
- The moisturizing : contrary to what you may think, your skin doesn't have to be moisturize during and after the exposure, it has to be also before in order to fight against sunburns and drying.
- The diet : experts recommand to eat products rich in omega-3 and in vitamins A, C and E (carotts, salmon, tuna, tomatoes, spinachs, melon...) before spending time in the sun. You can also go to pharmacy to buy some dietary supplement which will prepare your skin to the rigour of the sun and which, in some cases, will avoid sun allergies.
- The progressive exposure : avoid to go at the beach without having taken the sun yet. It is truly recommended to expose yourself progressively, at least 15 minutes per day, in order to accustom your skin to the sun. Don't hesitate to take a sunbath by eating in terrace or by walking for example.
- The exfoliation : by cleaning all dead skin regularly, you will foster a beautiful uniform tan which will appear more quickly and which will last longer. Exfoliation is a ritual you need to do before, during and after the different exposures.
- The water : as the sun attacks the fatty acids constituting the cell cutaneous membranes, it's recommended drink a lot of water before every sun exposure in order to anticipate that phenomenon.
Be careful, you don't have to believe that tanning sessions will help your skin to absorb better the UV rays, in contrary, they will encroach upon your ability to resist sun damages and they will make you less tanned while accelerating the aging process of your skin.
From the April 7th to the August 14th, the Arts Décoratifs museum invites you to discover its new exhibition : Fashion Forward
Fashion Forward will let you discover the fashion evolution from 1715 to nowadays. It's the occasion to compare 3 centuries of fashion, represented by more than 300 pieces of unknown designers or well-known as Gabrielle Chanel, Yves Saint-Laurent or Louis Vuitton.
Every exposed piece has been restitued in its own human, artistic and social context.